Enforcement Actions

In Texas either party subject to a temporary order or a final order can seek for the court to enforce terms involving:

  • Child Support
  • Spousal Support
  • Division of Property
  • Possession and Access of Children
  • Restraining Orders and
  • Other Contractual Provisions

When someone does not follow a court order, the party asking for the order to be enforce must show how the order was violated. There are an array of consequences for the various violations can occur. Because certain violations can be quasi-criminal in nature, a property drafting of the underlying order and the enforcement motion is very important. If you have questions about enforcing a court order, The Recalde Law Firm, has an active family law practice that can help address any questions you may have. Contact us at 855-687-9903 to schedule your consultation.

Book Your Appointment 

6 + 10 =

Translate »